Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America's most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist. 75 images of spectacular birds in flight and at rest. The Sibley Birds Coloring Book will allow birding enthusiasts to create their own artist's portfolio. Restoring color whether real or imagined to wings, crest, and beaks.
- Printed in a unique hardbound format that accommodates both the landscape and portrait line drawings throughout, as well as the creativity of its user.
- Flip-back cover encourages on-the-go artistry, as well as providing a strong surface for colorists.
- Deluxe heavy paper throughout provides an optimal surface for coloring in all mediums.
- Reproductions of David Sibley's original full-color paintings are included on the book's inside cover to assist the colorist as a reference.
- 12 anatomical drawings of the structure and component parts of the birds' bodies are featured to inform the colorist with a better comprehension of bird anatomy.